MCP’s Pharmacist Patrick McNeely received training at A4M’s Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Symposium in Chicago.
This symposium addressed the topics of:
- The numerous benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement for men and women
- Identifying the clinical signs and symptoms of Adrenal and Thyroid dysfunction
- How diet and OTC nutritional supplements can help optimize hormone balance
- Laboratory tests preferred in measuring various hormones, enzymes, and inflammatory markers
- Nutritional deficiencies caused by medications and their relationship to hormonal dysfunction
MCP is constantly learning how to provide better service to its patients through training and attending conferences.